Donations needed for Christmas Fair
There is just over a week to go until the Myatt Garden Christmas Fair on Friday 7th December from 3.30 – 5.30pm.
We are aiming to host a zero cost event and to do this we need your help with donations of:
- red wine for the Mulled Wine Stall;
- wine, soft drinks and chocolate/sweets for the Tombola;
- beauty products, toys and small stocking fillers for our Secret Santa room and Bric-a-brac;
- cakes and mince pies for the cake stall;
- cash donations to cover costs of hot food can be taken to the office or made at: https://wonderful.org/charity/friendsofmyattgarden
All donations can be left in the office opposite Ms Williams’ office from Monday 3rd December and fresh baked goods can be brought in on the morning of the fair.
Myatt Garden Christmas Trees
If you haven’t ordered your Myatt Garden Christmas Tree, there is still time! Order forms are available at the office or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Delivery dates are 1st and 15th December.