Coronavirus: Home Learning Information
Please see below lots of information for learning you can do with your children during the coronavirus isolation period:-
- NRICH – Click on the primary hub to access maths problem solving activities for children.
- Topmarks – Daily Ten and other maths games.
- Reading Zone Live – authors, writing and poetry
- Spell Blast – on LGFL – practise your spellings
- Oxford Owl
- Read a book and write a review
- Write a diary entry as a character from your book
- Dance-mat Typing skills – this is a great opportunity for children to improve their typing skills.
- Code Club – self-led coding projects using Scratch or HTML/CSS projects.
- Scratch – children can watch the tutorials and practise their skills. They can set up their own accounts with parental permission. For KS1 we recommend Scratch Junior which is a free app on ipads and tablets (but not PC’s yet). You can view these free tutorials and activities to get you started.