EYFS Garden Party – Saturday 18th May
You are invited to a party!
EYFS Garden Party – Saturday 18th May (12 noon – 3pm)
This is a great time for families of children in Nursery and Reception to come together for a fun day of bouncy castle, face painting, barbecue, cakes, games and excitement as well as raising valuable funds to support our learning.
However, this day is not possible without lots of support from parents! We desperately need parents to help with the following:
We would love your help to prepare for our garden party. These are things you can do to help:
• Sign up to help out on a stall on the day (sign-up sheets will be outside classes soon);
• Volunteer to ask local businesses to donate raffle prizes (see a member of staff);
• Donate a raffle prize or ask your boss to donate on behalf of your work place;
• Donate unwanted gifts, bottles and other suitable prizes for the tombola;
• Find unwanted toys, books and teddies for our second hand stall and teddy hoopla;
• Bake cakes and biscuits to bring in on the day;
• Invite friends and family to come along on the day, especially if children may come to Myatt in the future;
• Contact local supermarket to request donation of bread rolls;
• Slice and cook onions to bring in on the morning of the garden party;
• Slice fruit for Pimms to bring in on the morning of the garden party;
• Pick up meat order from butchers and bring in on the morning of the garden party.
Please speak to a member of staff ASAP if you can help with any of the above so that this is a really special day for everyone come rain or shine!
Thanks as always for your support.