Stay Safe Online!
Tuesday 11th February was Safer Internet Day and we marked the event with special assemblies and follow-up discussions in class.
This is a really important subject, especially in a world where an increasing number of children are able to access the internet from tablets, mobile phones and games consoles.
Please ask your children what they know about staying safe online – this year the theme was online and offline identity!
A few helpful reminders:-
- Agree ground rules before buying devices;
- No phones or devices in bedrooms over night;
- Regularly check what your child is accessing;
- Visit Net Aware for information on setting parental controls;
- Talk to your child about what they’re doing online.
Really useful advice is available from: